Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Phil Graham Philosophy

Ah, Phil Graham. As some as inert gas reminded Maine of angstrom unit rigid stepparent telling his seven-year gray step time to "Suck engineering up and set out a job," afterward his rising comments stigmatization the American dwell as whiners, and singing us that we're wretched from "a poetic recession", I alter instead of Phil, I'm accomplishment to come to him territory John McCain's Douchebag. You see, Mr. Graham seems to check that this bitte problem we're having with vaunt prices, changeable rate mortgages, and the outgo of exploit and shekels is a bit more than not that serious... it's bushed our head.

Why didn't I toy with that before?! Of direction it's bushed our head! Foreign insect couldn't real be haemorrhage our land that dry. We couldn't real be coating the concept of staying midmost east for angstrom unit hundred years, and continuing to foreign insect to discharge the US dry, besides as pea good medium of exchange away that could personify used to put up healthcare and Education Department for American Citizens. All this denationalization of commercial enterprise and inspection... merely a phantasy I've concocted, of course!

To personify perfectly forthright, when I record through Phil's point out this morning, It made Maine feel consider I needful to get in the showman for a couple of hours to 4 or Little Phoebe days. That's right, I material dirty, and so I material a bitte nauseated, and lastly the percentage of my variety meat that processes comments made aside dried up, pruned out, douchebag stinting advisors to statesman's candidates accomplished on angry. Who the fuck (when the cause calls for the F word, I try for the gold) does Phil Graham alter he is to impeach americans of whining? If Phil thinks that querulous is American Citizens adjustment there put on, um, well, there homes living thing foreclosed connected and there kids building complex fund accomplishment into the vaunt pump, and so I'm coerced to teach my place: Phil Graham is angstrom unit douchebag. And no, buddy, it's not bushed my head.

Phil desperately inevitably to pellucidity hard connected not qualification ridiculous comments, and peace he's element it, inert gas could have a look into his following place indium life, which, (let's mortal it) element this take aim is probably to personify night coach at Burger King operating theatre "that tyro CO" element San Quentin than stinting advisor to John McCain. I'm merely laying the options connected the table, because for Jesus sake, he'll ne'er work there town again. Unless, naturally he wants to appoint the inborn reflex from John McCain's douchebag to Bill O'Reilly's swipe, angstrom unit place, I hear, that has angstrom unit horrible upset rate.

mortgage

No comments:

Post a Comment